The factors affecting the dust removal effect of the bag filter are as follows:
(1) Selection of filter bag: The filter bag should be made of wear-resistant and high-temperature resistant materials, including fiberglass cloth/felt, NOMEX, needle felt, P84 needle felt, etc., taking into account the wear resistance of the filter bag, durability and high temperature. For factors such as cost, the copper industry generally uses NOMEX needle felt.
(2) Temperature control: Generally, the NOMEX filter bag is subjected to a temperature of 200 °C, so the inlet temperature of the treatment facility should be controlled below 200 °C. When the flue gas after the long pipe reaches the dust collector box, the temperature can be lowered. Below 200 °C, in special cases, water cooling can be carried out, and a cooler is installed at the main pipe.
(3) Fan selection: The induced draft fan has better effect than the blower.
(4) Mechanical dust removal is more convenient and clean than manual dust removal, but the cost of mechanical dust removal is high. Most of them use pulse dust removal method.
(5) Air leakage and resistance: theoretically calculate the dust removal efficiency of bag filter up to 99%, but it can not reach the actual measurement, mainly the effect of air leakage and resistance. The lower the air leakage rate, the better the dust removal effect; the resistance has the effect of dust removal. Certainly affect, often empty the filter bag, reduce the resistance, can improve the dust removal effect.